dhese days playin w y0ng er ard bl0gs waha..fun fun xP
ben lai dis wk g0in kl HILTON!! bt called off cuz ah van sae nt safe due t0 h1n1..ting ta de, she's right =)
ben lai wanaa prank cal delson, dhilon n van but, lucky dhem! delson iin ns, dhilon f0ne 0ff n laoyong saee laojieh bu shu fu nd rest..in e endd pranked zaizai n ms, sibeii funni larhhs! os0 gt t0 n0e sumthin frm ms (T0P SECRET!)
si dhilon cann0rt st0p suaning me ^%$#@%*(*@&!!!!! eux wanaa die? *hmpttt*
ღJacq ღ [2:48 AM]
Hubby
David
26 years old on 20th Aug
Marketing Director
Husband to Wifey, Daddy to Leenie Baby
Wifey
Jacqueline
21 years old on 20th May
Tai-Tai, Housewife of Our Little Residence
Wife to Hubby, Mummy to Leenie Baby
Here's our story that does not end with a full stop but instead, starts with a blissful marriage for us, may death do us apart.
Because of you, I laugh, I smile, I dare to dream again.
I look forward with great joy to spending the rest of my
life with you, caring for you, nurturing you, being there for you in all life
has for us, and I vow to be true and faithful for as long
as we both shall live.